Customer safety must be one of the basic priorities of every business in Chicago. Each business has its own safety regulations that it needs to remind clients and customers about. Installing informational signs is a good place to start.
If you’re having a hard time reminding guests or customers about safety rules, Captivating Signs will help you choose the best sign option for your business. As a full-service sign company, we are dedicated to providing solutions to all of your signage problems.
What Are Informational Signs?
These are information signs and symbols that convey important communications to your customers. They display information such as directions, instructions, rules, regulations, and other related data.
Informational signs are highly customizable and can be made from different materials like aluminum, vinyl, acrylic, wood, and more. These signs should be printed legibly and placed in locations that can easily be spotted.
The Types of Informational Signs
The following are some different types of informational signs:
- General information sign
- Traffic signs
- Warning and safety signs
- Outdoor informational signs
- Information street signs
- Information safety signs
- Informational pool signs
The Uses of Informational Signs
Informational signs have several uses, including:
- Directions: These signs help pedestrians and drivers to navigate within a space. They guide people where to go and how the traffic should flow. Placing these signs in your business space increases good customer experience. They can also be used as information signs for buildings, especially if there are several buildings in a compound.
- Instructions: These signs are best used for establishments like universities, schools, training centers, or laboratory clinics that require instructions before entering a room or for particular types of equipment. These markers can also be used as warning signs, especially if there are specific tools that should be handled with care.
- Rules and regulations: For businesses like resorts, hotels, and spas with certain amenities that need to follow specific instructions, this sign is for you. These signs can be customized based on your business theme and brand preferences.
- Warning and safety: Essential for workplaces, these signs are used in avoiding accidents. Coming in different shapes and sizes, they communicate directions, warnings, and other important information not only to prevent mishaps, but also to increase staff efficiency.
Your Full-Service Sign Shop in Chicago
All Chicago businesses can rely on Captivating Signs for high-quality signage solutions, including informational signs. Our expert team takes great pride in designing, manufacturing, and installing high-quality signs that will help increase brand awareness and in meeting sales targets. Call us for a free consultation or contact us online and let us bring your brand to life.