What is Architectural Signage?
These refer to seamlessly constructed and integrated signs around a building and throughout a gathering of buildings. Their goal is to create a visually cohesive grouping of signs that help brand an entire building or area.
Architectural signs are all a part of one whole system that comes together to become something larger than the sum of its parts.
Uses of Architectural Signs
- Landmark architectural signs: If you want your business to become a familiar name in Naperville and Chicago, you need to invest in hardwearing signs that can withstand the outside elements for many years to come. Architectural signs are sturdy commercial signs built to last. You can have peace of mind that your investment will be working hard for you for years to come.
- Directories: When customers know which way to go and where to locate specific areas that they need to be, they will feel more satisfied with their visit to your building or campus. This is why directories play a significant factor in speeding up the purchase process, improving the flow inside your establishment, and boosting overall customer satisfaction.
- Modernize your space: Commercial signs with outdated styles might not match your branding strategy and interior or exterior building designs. Architectural signs have a more sleek appearance and will go well with your newly built or renovated establishment.
- Boost brand visibility: Architectural signs are designed to integrate your branding throughout a building or space. By showcasing your official trademark and slogan, more people in Naperville and Chicago will recognize your brand. As for patrons, your company will stay top-of-mind for future purchase decisions.
Types of Architectural Signs
There is not a strict categorization of architectural signage types. This signage is more about how it is used. Many types of signage can be architectural signage. Some common signs used in an architectural sign system include:
- Monument signs
- Channel letters
- Outdoor wayfinding signage
- ADA room signs
Where to Get the Best Quality Architectural Signs Near Me?
Captivating Signs is one of the top-rated sign companies in Naperville, Chicago. We take pride in having a team of signage professionals who have the experience and expertise in producing premium quality architectural signs.
The architectural sign design process is nothing like your average commercial signs because more considerations are factored in, such as how rainwater might enter the different gaps or holes in your chosen design. We meticulously select the most suitable materials and tools to produce sign solutions that are superior in quality and are built to withstand various weather conditions.
To learn more about the cost of architectural signs, and how we can make them work wonders for you, give us a call today.
Captivating Signs, located in Naperville, IL, provides custom architectural signage for businesses in the area.
An architectural signage system is a professionally designed, installed, and maintained signage program created to meet the needs of an organization’s space, audience, and messages. It is often used for identification and wayfinding. It can be cost-effective to create permanent signs specific to a building, business, or campus. Examples include messaging that creates recognition (e.g., “HOTEL”) or communicates expectations (“Please remain quiet within the library.”)
Wood, metal, plastic, and glass all make excellent construction materials for architectural signs. Captivating Signs designs and installs architectural signs that tie into the surrounding aesthetics and environment. For example, aluminum is a lightweight but strong material that we often use in architectural signs, and wood signs blend well into outdoor environments.
The different signage types can be used for many purposes like:
- ADA-compliant signs
- Engraving and braille
- Etched glass vinyl
- Monument signage
- Wall graphics
We can produce long-term, permanent signs with a maintenance-free finish or work with you on a short-term sign. We can create the perfect sign for your business or design the ideal sign for your one-day sale.
We provide a broad range of architectural signs, including interior and exterior signs. Interior signs can create a space that feels more open and inviting, and exterior signs can be used to create a memorable identity for your business. Architectural signs such as wall graphics and digital displays can also guide people through an area more efficiently. Exterior signs serve similar purposes and help customers identify your business.
Yes! By incorporating your logo design into the sign, our team can make your architectural design implementation a part of your overall brand identity. We have been integrating our clients’ brands into their architectural designs for more than 30 years.
This all depends on the sign’s type, size, and design. Mainly, there are two types of architectural signs: wall signs and monument signs. Wall signs are signs on a wall like those in your favorite restaurant or local store. These signs are usually made of metal and constructed on-site. Monument signs are carved into durable materials such as wood, metal, or stone.
Architectural signs come in all sorts of shapes, sizes, and materials. Because of this, each sign will come with a different price. The best way to get an accurate estimate is to request a free quote from us.
For many companies, architectural signage is a vital marketing tool. It allows companies to use their space effectively to promote their brand, share their corporate messaging, and attract potential customers. Architectural signage is undoubtedly a bespoke way of promoting a business.
Include a message to guide customers and potential customers. Choose a medium that will define the sign’s physical characteristics. And finally, the physical location and installation play a vital role in the effectiveness of the signage.
Contact Captivating Signs, for assistance in planning and installing architectural signs in Naperville, IL