What is a Fleet Wrap?
Custom fleet wraps are vinyl signs that showcase high-resolution designs and are affixed onto vehicles, such as cars, trucks, vans, trailers, and yachts. This creative and unique marketing strategy converts your regular company-owned vehicles into mobile billboards.
Types of Fleet Wraps in Chicago
- Full wraps: These cover the entire exterior of your vehicles. With more space to advertise, you have the freedom to display intricate graphics or images and feature more thought-provoking messages. Although your main goal is to make a showstopping and impressive impact in Chicago, there are also other uses for fleet wraps, such as protecting the original paint on your vehicle. Thus, allowing you to sell them at a higher price in the future if you want to do so.
- Partial ad wraps: For entrepreneurs who want to take their marketing to the streets but don’t want to go all out with their advertisements, opt for partial ad wraps instead. These highlight specific areas of your vehicle that immediately catch people’s attention, such as the hood and back portion.
- Vehicle decals: If you’re looking for an affordable way to add touches of branding to your vehicle and feature vital business information such as your phone number and address, investing in vehicle decals is the way to go.
- Vehicle magnets: For professionals working with different companies or those who live in ad-restricted neighborhoods, vehicle magnets are your best bet. These are removable and reusable, allowing you to promote your company without committing to long-term fleet graphics and wraps.
Benefits of Fleet Wraps
- Boost brand visibility: Fleet vehicle wraps allow you to reach more potential customers who don’t live or work near your establishments or those who were not previously exposed to your other kinds of advertisements.
- Efficient advertising: With commercial fleet wraps, you can promote your products and services as your employees drive around town, park in public places, and perform regular day-to-day tasks.
- Stay top of mind: According to OAAA, fleet wraps improve name recognition 15 times more than other traditional advertising modes. Thus, investing in them is a smart and effective way to convert leads and influence brand preferences.
- Bring in more customers: According to the Outdoor Advertising Association of America, 29% of consumers say outdoor advertisements encourage them to visit an establishment within a week. To achieve more success for your business, don’t just stop with on-site business signs. You need to invest in fleet wrap advertising to improve your foot traffic and the number of transactions.
Cost of Fleet Wraps in Chicago
Captivating Signs provides reasonable pricing packages for all our signage projects. Reach out to us today to get a better idea of how much you will be spending on your fleet wraps.
Your Reliable Fleet Wrap Partner in Chicago
Captivating Signs doesn’t just offer fleet wrap installation in Chicago, Illinois. We also provide exceptional graphic design and manufacturing of long-lasting, weather-resistant, scratch-resistant, and high-resolution commercial fleet wraps. Give us a call today to get started.
Commercial vehicle wrapping is the process of wrapping box trucks, trailers, cars, vans, and utility vehicles in vinyl film as a form of mobile advertising. Wrapped vehicles serve as a 24/7 advertisement for your business.
Wraps installed and maintained by professionals can last for many years. However, taking into account local factors such as pollution and climate can also affect how long something lasts. If you have any questions about the lifespan of a wrap, please contact us at 630-403-8941.
These are thin rolls of vinyl with adhesive-backed films that are rolled and cut by a plotter, controlled by a computer to create letters and patterns. This vinyl film can also be printed with patterns to create intricate details and designs.
You don’t need to look any further, Captivating Signs can help. We don’t just offer fleet wrap installation, we also offer exceptional graphic design and manufacturing of commercial fleet wraps that are long-lasting, weather-resistant, scratch-resistant, and high-resolution.
Wraps give your brand a professional appearance and feel. This means that whenever they see one of your vehicle-wrapped cars driving around, they will be reminded of what your company or business does subconsciously. This will help them remember you the next time they require your services.
When compared to the cost of a new paint job, vinyl wraps are a more cost-effective solution. Vehicle wraps also protect the paint on your car, truck, or van. The wraps transform the vehicle while preserving the original paint job. You can change advertisements as you please with custom vehicle wraps. Contact us today to learn more about our service prices.
Wrapping paint protection film over the vinyl, if possible, is the best option you’ll come across. This will provide additional protection not only against rock chips and swirls but also against elemental and UV damage. It will keep the vinyl wrap intact for as long as it is covered. Contact us at 630-403-8941 and let our team of experts discuss this with you.
Partial ad wraps are a good option for entrepreneurs who want to take their marketing to the streets but don’t want to go all out with their advertisements. These draw attention to specific areas of your vehicle, such as the hood and/or back portion.
Wraps are made of high-quality vinyl, which makes them long-lasting and difficult to damage. We make certain that the products and services we provide to our clients are of the highest quality. Contact us at 630-403-8941 and let our team of experts discuss this with you.
No, wrapping does not devalue a car but repainting it does. Repainting a car can reduce its value because potential buyers are more likely to prefer the original color. Wrapping a car does not. In fact, because the vinyl protects the original paint, the resale value may increase.